You can separate resources within a NetScaler such as a geographically dispersed StoreFront installation and allow the NetScaler to present local service groups to your users normally however if for whatever reason those resources fail then the NetScaler can automatically fail over to the remote resources.
This could be used if you run a single […]
If you receive an almost immediate error when trying to provision instant clones of Failed to extend swap file from 0 KB to xxxx KB when using VMware Horizon View this can be generally for a couple of reasons.
Firstly and most obviously, check that you have enough storage on your datastore to provision […]
- Creating Citrix NetScaler failover service groups
- VMware View Failed to extend swap file from 0 KB to xxxx KB during an instant clone operation
- Quick Tip: Disable XenApp XenDesktop connection leasing
- Update existing users Windows 8.1/ 2012 start tiles
- Citrix profile Driver could not be loaded XA/XD 7.11
Subscribe to vhorizon
DisclaimerThis blog and any other post made by me on the internet is representative of my views only, they are not the views of my past/current/future employers.